However long you’ve been married and no matter what journey you have been on together, renewing your vows is a wonderful way to reaffirm your love and commitment and mark a milestone in your relationship.
Together, we will create a ceremony that reflects who you are as individuals and as a couple – celebrating your love in a way that is 100% true to you.
A renewal of vows ceremony is for any couple wishing to renew their vows in a unique and personal way. It can be held at any time and in any location you choose.
Here is an overview of the process we will go through to create your renewal of vows ceremony.
- Meeting or call to discuss your vision and get to know you: After we’ve had an informal chat and you’ve decided to go ahead, we will meet in person or arrange a call to discuss the details of your ceremony. This is an opportunity for you to tell me about your story, your relationship, and your vision for your ceremony.
- Ceremony creation: Based on your vision and the details you share with me, I will create your ceremony and develop your order of service. This may include your favourite poems, readings, and music. It may also include special rituals or elements (if you choose to have them) such as creating a time capsule, tree planting, or ring blessing. There are many elements to choose from and I will be on hand to help you to select the ones that are right for you. Don’t worry if you don’t know what to include, I will provide lots of suggestions and we can work together to get the content just right.
- Unlimited revisions: We will go through the draft ceremony together and revise and update it as many times as you like. To make this process stress-free and enjoyable for you, we will aim to complete the ceremony and have it perfected at least 14 days before you renew your vows.
- Liaison with the team at your chosen venue: I will get in touch with your venue hosts well ahead of your ceremony and, if possible, I will visit the venue to get a sense of the space and the facilities in place, ensuring that you will have everything you need to make your ceremony run without a hitch.
- Rehearsal and run through: Shortly before you renew your vows, we will get together for a run through, either at the venue or in another place of your choosing. Although you will be quite familiar with the content of the ceremony by this point, a rehearsal at the venue and with any friends and family who will be involved is a wonderful way to allay any nerves, and to ensure that everyone is feeling comfortable and relaxed with how the ceremony will unfold.
- Leading your ceremony: On your big day, I will lead your ceremony and ensure it is just how you imagined it to be. I will be on hand to support and guide you and any friends and family who have a role in the ceremony. Should anyone get a bout of stage fright or be too overcome with emotion to do their bit then I will be step in and ensure that things continue to run smoothly.
- Printed and bound keepsake copy of your ceremony: After the ceremony, you will receive a printed, bound, and personalized copy of your ceremony as a memento of the day. Anything used for your special elements or rituals are also yours to keep and treasure.
Price – from £600
Travel costs may be added, depending on location.
Please get in touch if you have any questions or would like to discuss your ceremony.